Sunday, February 5, 2012

Welcome to "Amery On The Map"!

As an artist, I'm currently engaged in a fun effort to construct a virtual Amery Wisconsin within Google Earth.

I've conceived it as an affordable (and super cool) marketing solution, for businesses on main street. And, as an innovative promotional device for city tourism. But, I've just been going along and building it up without awaiting paying clients.

The Amery Wisconsin visualizations are still in very early stages. It's starting to come together quite nicely! I've been posting updates to a facebook page, but I'm starting this blog because updates will look a bit better here.

 To date, I've submitted 15 models, from Centennial Hall, to North Park. The collection can be found at the GOOGLE 3D WAREHOUSE. This is where you'll get a first look. Or, you can just wait and view approved submissions in Google Earth, proper. It takes about 2 weeks for new models to be approved. Once they are, your listing is global! The world will be able to find you. Most times, I'll include a link from the model to your website (when available).

I'm putting Amery on the map!
Thank you for enjoying my efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment